BEST TOASTERS(BEST POP UP TOASTERS)
1. Philips Toaster
Ease of Use
Easy To Clean
Value For Money
This best pop up toaster from the best toaster brand: Philips, comes with 8 browning settings for your preferences. You can also warm your buns, patties or buns in the integrated bun rack provided. This bread toaster comes with two large variable slots for different sizes of bread. It comes with a high lift feature so that you can remove smaller pieces too. It also has a removable crumb tray at the bottom that helps in easy cleaning. The toaster machine is equipped with a cancel button provided so the toasting can be interrupted whenever you want. You also have options to defrost and reheat in one go. It also comes with a perfect fit lid to cover it. It also comes with an extra auto off feature to protect the machine against short circuits. The product comes with a two year warranty. Overall, this product from Philips is one of the best toasters out there and will be perfect for your kitchen.
2. BAJAJ TOASTER
Ease of Use
Easy to Clean
Value for Money
HOW WE CHOSE OUR PICKS
To separate the better from the best, we spent hours of researching and reviewing all available pop up toaster machines and best toaster brand online with 4star review best sellers. We compared their features and read dozens of reviews from other publication and from the owner themselves to narrow our list down to the top 2 picks in the Best Toaster(Pop-up) Category.
HOW WE TESTED
Ease of use and Cleaning – Is this easy to use for the average person? Are the settings easy to understand? Can you grind both dry and wet spices? Can this be cleaned easily? Do you need special brushes to clean this?
Build Quality and Design – What materials were used? How is the build quality? Are there plastic parts and are they heat resistant? Will it withstand daily usage? Do the heating elements get rusted over time?
Capacity and Toast Quality – How many slices of bread can you toast at one time? Can you use all sizes of bread? Can you heat anything apart from bread? How is the toast quality? Is it toasted evenly? Does it get burnt easily and become black ?
Safety and electric usage – What are the safety features? Will it start without bread inside it? Is there automatic switch off and pop-up once the toast is done? What kind of plug do you need for this device? Does it consume a significant amount of electricity?
Additional Features – Are there any additional features that make it stand out of the crowd? Do these features make the product more expensive? Are these features really useful for an average user? Who should consider these features?
Brand Reliability – Does this brand make good electrical kitchen appliances? How has their track record been in terms of quality products and happy customers? Do they give good after-sales service and repair? Are they honouring their warranty? Do customers have trouble claiming warranty? What is the repair process if someone needs to get their appliance repaired ?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In addition to our own extensive review, we pay a lot of attention to negative reviews and consumer questions on Amazon/Flipkart because they help us tell the hidden story through hands-on experience from multiple users in daily usage situations. We have curated some common concerns and questions for you below:
- Can I butter the bread before putting it in the pop up toaster?
Never apply butter on your bread before putting it in a pop up toaster. There is a chance that the toaster will catch fire.
- How do I clean my pop up toaster?
Never immerse the product in water or pour water inside it as it can damage it. If it has a detachable crumb tray, take it out and clean it with mild soap and water. Then you can turn the toaster upside down and gently shake off crumbs sticking in the slots. Put the crumb tray back in only after drying it.
- How often should I clean the crumb tray of the toaster?
It is recommended to clean it at least once a week. If it is detachable, you can take it out and clean it with mild soap and water. Put the crumb tray back in only after it has fully dried.
- Can we make sandwiches in this?
No, you cannot. Generally, pop up toasters are only for toasting bread slices. If you are looking for a good sandwich maker, check out our list of best sandwich makers.
- Does the product have an auto-pop up feature?
All pop up toasters have an auto-pop up feature. When the bread has finished toasting, it will automatically pop up out of the slots.
- Can I put any food item other than bread in the slots?
You should not put anything other than bread in the slots of your pop up toaster. If you want to heat up buns and rolls, you can go for the Philips Pop up Toaster which has an integrated bun rack. Put these items only on the bun rack and not in the slots of the Philips toaster.
We hope we addressed some of the questions you had and we will keep adding to this section. So fear not, go ahead and buy any of the above recommendations. We promise you will not regret any of these buys and we hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
OTHER POP UP TOASTERS WORTH CONSIDERING
- Morphy Richards Pop up toaster – Morphy Richards, one of the best toaster brand, has come up with a wide two slot pop up toaster. With a power of 650 watts this will take only a little lesser time to toast than its counterpart from Philips. this toaster machine comes with seven browning settings and comes with a reheat as well as cancel feature. The crumb tray at the bottom ensures easy cleaning. It also comes with a high lift feature so that you can easily remove even smaller slices of bread. It has a cool touch outer body and comes with a 2 year warranty. AMAZON | FLIPKART
- Prestige Pop up Toaster – This pop up toaster from Prestige at 800 watts is capable of quick toasting. It comes with two wide slots for bigger breads. It offers you 6 options for browning and a cancel option to terminate the toasting. The anti-slip feet prevent accidental slipping and cord storage facility. It comes with a removable crumb tray, reheat option and defrost option like others in the category. With the repute of Prestige and a 1 year warranty this product is definitely worth considering. AMAZON | FLIPKART
- Bosch Pop up Toaster – This sleek looking Pop up toaster from Bajaj, one of the best toaster brand, comes with 6 adjustable, variable browning settings and a reheat function. Bosch bread toaster also includes a cancel feature to interrupt toasting whenever you want. It comes with two slots and has a sturdy body. This appliance comes with a removable crumb tray for easier cleaning. There is a high lift feature for easy removal of smaller breads. The product comes with a 2 year warranty. This is a little more expensive than products in the category. AMAZON | FLIPKART